We have identified the following general criteria and guidelines which we believe are important in evaluating prospective target businesses. We seek to acquire a company which:
- Has an enterprise value greater than $700 million;
- Has a market and/or cost leadership position and would benefit from our management expertise and extensive relationships;
- Occupies relatively fast-growing markets;
- Has strong drivers of revenue and earnings growth;
- Exhibits “barriers to competition”;
- Has the potential to generate strong and stable free cash flow;
- Is underperforming its operating potential and underutilizing its balance sheet; and
- By “creating strategic value” offers an attractive risk-adjusted return for our shareholders.
These criteria are not intended to be exhaustive. Any evaluation relating to the merits of a particular initial business combination may be based, to the extent relevant, on these general guidelines as well as other considerations, factors and criteria that our management team may deem relevant.